PDA

View Full Version : WWI_BlHouses by Blood_Hawk23!

Blood_Hawk23
December 14th, 2013, 04:09
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/soh_ftp/uploads/imageuploads/890813869981087668.jpg
A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Scenery Add-Ons

Description: CFS2 objects- French Colonial, Two Story Brick Houses.
By John P Fortin (Blood_Hawk23)

Here are a pair of two story brick houses. Both are damagable.

The first is a basic two story house. It should be suitable for either WWI or WWII, from Northern France throught Belgium. It is more of a small town or rural city type house. May work as a HQ building.

The second house is already damaged. It can be damaged further.

They are not multi LOD models. They are however, very low poly count models. So they shouldn't effect frame rate.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit WWI_BlHouses.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=17846&catid=45)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Rami
December 14th, 2013, 05:40
Blood_Hawk23,

Thanks for these, they will work great for building future ETO scenery! :victorious:

misson
December 14th, 2013, 07:16
very nice B.W.!

well done!

kelticheart
December 15th, 2013, 23:43
Splendid houses, Blood_Hawk!

:applouse: :applouse: :applouse:

There are never too many objects for scenery building, particularly around airports!

Cheers!
KH :ernaehrung004:

Captain Kurt
December 20th, 2013, 13:39
Nice job, keep 'em coming. We need additional buildings for sure.

Blood_Hawk23
December 21st, 2013, 13:49
I have a couple more in the works. both damaged and undamaged.

One of the things we lack is the predamaged buildings. many of the missions flown after D-Day would have been over damaged landscapes. I also figured by have two of the same in differnt states that they would be useful for mission builders.

At some point I'll figure out how to do the LOD work and I may update them. For now I hope they work well for thier intended use.

Oglivie
December 21st, 2013, 14:09
Interesting addition, BH. Thanks!

While in the library I found that I missed getting your WWI paints, very nice! Thanks for those too!