PDA

View Full Version : Objects Limit

Worthless
December 13th, 2013, 18:29
I know about the AC and Ship limits and the mission file size limit, but this is a new one for me. My MTO theater Objects File is over the limit, I guess. With aircraft and ships, it's pretty easy with Acman and Shipman to allocate what is needed. I mean, I can pull most all the US and Japanese AC and Ships from the MTO, and free up plenty of room. The Object file isn't nearly as straight forward. What's the best approach? Just start cutting anything that looks like it is Pacific specific?

Hooraw
December 13th, 2013, 21:07
I took a copy from a clean install, (renaming old Objects_dpxxx ). run 2 My Computer file managers in a split on one screen and set them to list and compare the missing of the clean file to the above dpxxx and copy related files to MTO Objects_dp. They both should be in alphabetical order. just a suggestion that should cut out the Pacific stuff.

I know about the AC and Ship limits and the mission file size limit, but this is a new one for me. My MTO theater Objects File is over the limit, I guess. With aircraft and ships, it's pretty easy with Acman and Shipman to allocate what is needed. I mean, I can pull most all the US and Japanese AC and Ships from the MTO, and free up plenty of room. The Object file isn't nearly as straight forward. What's the best approach? Just start cutting anything that looks like it is Pacific specific?

misson
December 14th, 2013, 02:43
I took a copy from a clean install, (renaming old Objects_dpxxx ). run 2 My Computer file managers in a split on one screen and set them to list and compare the missing of the clean file to the above dpxxx and copy related files to MTO Objects_dp. They both should be in alphabetical order. just a suggestion that should cut out the Pacific stuff.
Good Idea!, Although must there are objects shared needed for that theater too.