PDA

View Full Version : GMax export issues.. Help needed...

Blood_Hawk23
December 12th, 2013, 15:46
Hey all,

I'm having some trouble with my FS2002 setup in Gmax. I get this message when trying to export some of my models...

this is the error message i'm getting.

"MakeMDL was not found, or failed to convert the model specified in 'c:\program files\microsoft games\fs tools\mdlc_190_weap' to a .MDL file. Check your system path to ensure MakeMDL is on it."

Now its not every model. I had this problem be for and Allen was able to export it without issue. so the issue must be with my FS2002 Gmax setup. Only thing is everything looks fine.

If anyone has an Idea let me know.

Till later,
John

misson
December 12th, 2013, 17:29
Hey all,

I'm having some trouble with my FS2002 setup in Gmax. I get this message when trying to export some of my models...

this is the error message i'm getting.

"MakeMDL was not found, or failed to convert the model specified in 'c:\program files\microsoft games\fs tools\mdlc_190_weap' to a .MDL file. Check your system path to ensure MakeMDL is on it."

Now its not every model. I had this problem be for and Allen was able to export it without issue. so the issue must be with my FS2002 Gmax setup. Only thing is everything looks fine.

If anyone has an Idea let me know.

Till later,
JohnHi Blood Hawk! well ... i had the same trouble before!. Then I used the Robertīs John magazine , (i cant remember which number) with a tutorial how to install gmax and plugins, that includes model commander.
This is my order:

misson
December 12th, 2013, 17:33
See the root

Blood_Hawk23
December 12th, 2013, 22:23
See the root

Thank You misson.

I found the DOC that tells how to add FS2004 sdk to gmax and I was able to fix my FS2002. some home I moved or changed the makemdl. I replaced the whole gamepack and now it all works.

Thank You again...

Till later,
John

misson
December 13th, 2013, 02:47
Thank You misson.

I found the DOC that tells how to add FS2004 sdk to gmax and I was able to fix my FS2002. some home I moved or changed the makemdl. I replaced the whole gamepack and now it all works.

Thank You again...

Till later,
John I īm glad it works for you! Now you will have these tanks ready:mixed-smiley-010: