PDA

View Full Version : Scenery priorities

highpockets
December 12th, 2013, 07:15
After installing the major, basic sceneries( Rhumba, JBr, Sander, etc) is there any particular priority for JHS and others airfields,etc. I assume that if there are islands (Truk, Belares, Corsica,etc) invloved in either in the Mediterranean or Pacific they would be installed before the airfields ( after the base mesh).
I want my scenery.cfg in each of my theaters to be in the proper order as I add new scenery.
Thanks as always.

Rami
December 12th, 2013, 07:39
Jim,

If you use my MTO install guide, that document should provide you the base scenery, including most of the major enhancements. Once you lay that down and get it all working, Achim's airfield packages, along with Tobob's enhancements (Dakar, Taranto, Bari) go on top of this. But after you establish the "base," using the MTO document, the order really doesn't matter all that much.

By the way, any word on whether that revised model package worked out for you? I'd like to give some feedback to Shessi.

highpockets
December 12th, 2013, 11:09
Sorry Rami. I thought I sent you a regular email on those issues. All three A/C are working.:ernaehrung004:

highpockets
December 12th, 2013, 11:24
Thanks Rami. I resent the direct e-mail regarding the revised model package.