PDA

View Full Version : Operation Sea Lion/Adlertag What if campaign? ( with CV GZ )

ElsnerMarkus
December 7th, 2013, 23:16
Hi, I would be interested if a After all, what if campaign with Eagle Day, Operation Sea Lion, and the use of the Graf Zepellin would be possible?

For the German and British / American side to play?

I was wondering if it would be possible that one time what if campaign because of the Battle of britain building a?

So channel battle Aldertag, but since then deviates from the historical line and allow the invasion of England could.

What I would like very much the case and the carrier Graf Zeppelin comes on the part of Germany to use.

Alternative I would have imagined an attack of the German Luftwaffe to Scapa Flow with carrier support?

Would such an idea to implement? The Pearl Harbor what if campaign was also feasible?

In German Speech:

Hallo alle miteinander.

Mich würde interessieren, ob es möglich wäre, dass man mal eine Was wäre wenn kampagne aufgrund von der Luftschlacht um england aufbaut?

Also Kanalkampf, Aldertag, aber da dann von der Historischen Linie abweicht und die Invasion Englands ermöglichen könnte.

Was ich mir sehr wünschen würde, das dabei auch der Träger Graf Zeppelin auf seiten der deutschen zum einsatz kommt.

Alternative würde ich mir auch einen Angriff der Deutschen Luftwaffe auf Scapa Flow mit Trägerunterstützung vorstellen können?

Wäre so eine idee umzusetzen? Die Pearl Harbour what if kampagne war ja auch machbar?

Rami
December 8th, 2013, 02:20
ElsnerMarkus,

That does sound interesting. Why don't you get started on it?

Here is Cody Coyote's Mission Builder Tutorial: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=49&id=3972

Here is my ETO install guide: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=49&id=2931

Keep us posted on your progress! :victorious:

Shadow Wolf 07
December 8th, 2013, 04:13
It would make a great addition to our library. And it would be great to see someone else join the ranks of our mission creators. Go for it!

achim27619
December 8th, 2013, 04:47
Markus,

that would be easy, just give me the time. But when having finished evamping the Italian airfields I intented to dig into the mission/campaign building business anyway.

Cheers

Achim

Rami
December 8th, 2013, 05:10
Markus,

I intented to dig into the mission/campaign building business anyway.

Cheers

Achim

Good morning,

For Christmas, I am sending Achim both volumes of a fighter wing war diary on JG 26 as a thank you for all of his hard work over the years.