PDA

View Full Version : Mission of 10-05-08

Johnny
October 5th, 2008, 11:28
~S~ All,

Anyone who missed this mission, missed another great mission. I know you are out there reading what is going on in the CFS world and probably playing your Quick Combat, Missions and Campaigners, but you are missing out on a lot of great flying. AIs can't think, so they do the same thing over and over again. You may as well be playing Pac-Man.

Today was a hard fought tie. I was shot down by Hubbabubba, who was shot down by someone else. I landed and was taken POW. The Brits have nice POW Camps, with lots of Kaffee und Zigarettas. Well I was exchanged and went back and bombed England again and again. I think there should be a rule for POW's. Should I return at once or wait the five minutes before returning. I took the five minutes to enjoy the K&Z, but should I have been released right away. Technically I was shot down, but actually I landed, though not by choice. AAC_Rebel attempted to land and pick me up, but crashed and died.

Dose CFS have Geneva Convention Rules? AAC_Rebel follows the gentleman's rules of engagement in that he will not shoot you down if your gear is down, unless your gear is fixed. So how do you give up in a Stuka? Not that any Axis pilot would think of surrendering, it is just hypothetical, you see.

The 45th has a rule for bombers. If they are within five miles of the home base, you can not engage them. You have to allow them the chance to land safely. Also, If you crash into a bomber, it is an automatic Mission Accomplished for the bomber pilot.

Oh well! Time for more K&Z,

j:ernae:

winslow33
October 5th, 2008, 13:34
If the Geneva Convention applies to CFS, every new pilot should just fly around in a C-47 Air Ambulance with guns!! (You can't shoot at an ambulance).:costumes::costumes: