PDA

View Full Version : WSSimulations Sale!

falcon409
December 4th, 2013, 04:13
I picked up their CSA SportCruiser last evening. Excellent little LSA. All their aircraft are currently 70% Off. Worth a look.
http://www.wssimulation.com/en/

fsafranek
December 4th, 2013, 06:36
Just had a look. Some great prices there. Interesting way they do the spinning prop.
:ernaehrung004:

thefrog
December 4th, 2013, 08:05
Got the CSA SportCruiser (before the sale) and it's very nice. I was wondering about the Piper Seminole but people have said things about fuzzy details in the vc. Tempted at the sale price though!

Daveroo
December 4th, 2013, 08:07
are these there own planes?..i was looking at the twinstar,is it the Iris unit?..or thier own?

Killbilly
December 4th, 2013, 14:42
Is the SportCruiser native FSX? It looks pretty good, but the screenshots don't seem to show exterior self-shadowing. Can anyone confirm separate exterior and interior models?

falcon409
December 4th, 2013, 16:08
Is the SportCruiser native FSX? It looks pretty good, but the screenshots don't seem to show exterior self-shadowing. Can anyone confirm separate exterior and interior models?
Yes it has separate models for interior and exterior. Not to sound flip, but as for the shadowing, I don't pay much attention to that stuff. Pretty much lost on me really, so I don't know if it has it or not.

Killbilly
December 4th, 2013, 16:12
Yes it has separate models for interior and exterior. Not to sound flip, but as for the shadowing, I don't pay much attention to that stuff. Pretty much lost on me really, so I don't know if it has it or not.

Thanks (and thanks for the HU on the sale).

Daveroo
December 4th, 2013, 19:21
well i purchased it anyway.......

Overshoe
December 5th, 2013, 21:07
The Seminole is pretty good. Worth the sale price certainly. Not top quality anymore (it is 3-4 years old I think) but for less than $7...

binarkansas
December 6th, 2013, 03:33
Anybody but me having trouble downloading from their site? I've purchased the Sport Cruiser and it stops downloading at around the 35 percent mark every time. I've contacted them and heard back, very prompt customer service. However they had no suggestions, just removed the download limit so I could try some more. I'm using Internet Download Manager. Also there is one huge winter storm right over where I live right now. Any opinions as to why my download will not work. Hate to bother folks with this, but at 6:30 in a vast frozen wasteland, not much else to do but try and find a nice sunny area to fly the sim in. Was hoping to fly the sport cruiser............but I guess that will just have to wait(G)

UPDATE - Just heard from WSSimulation customer service. They gave me another site to download from, worked great first time. So I guess it is off to try out the new model now!!! I just love a happy ending

thanks in advance for any advice

Barry