PDA

View Full Version : Donationware FDG2 FM-2

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
December 3rd, 2013, 16:38
I am looking for the FDG2 FM-2 Wildcat... but I can't seem to find it in the donationware addons and the warbirds archive are long gone.

So here's a good question: Does anyone have the original zip file?

And if so... Are you (the member who has the zip file) willing to post it... or send it to me by e-mail?

If anyone has it but doesn't want to post it... send me a private message and i will reply with my e-mail address.

Fibber
December 3rd, 2013, 19:15
but I do believe that it is buried somewhere here in the library. Here it is anyway..........1033

Rami
December 4th, 2013, 03:36
Fibber,

Hey! I don't think that one is in the library. I will take care of it tomorrow, but I'm afraid I won't be back home until late tonight.

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
December 4th, 2013, 06:27
Rami, Thanks in advance.

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
December 4th, 2013, 06:29
And thank you Fibber for the zip file.

Rami
December 4th, 2013, 21:10
Hey guys,

Here are the files, thanks to Fibber: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=68

hurricane3
December 5th, 2013, 08:38
Does anyone know where I can get the drop tanks for the FDG2 FM-2 Wildcat? I thought I had every droptank library there was but I guess not.I get an error message for the drop tanks for this Wildcat.

Fibber
December 5th, 2013, 09:17
....I believe that it is in the Brewster_Corsair_weapons pack. At least I see it referenced in there.

hurricane3
December 5th, 2013, 10:38
Thanks for trying Fibber but that wasn't it and when I installed it I lost the stock 100lb. bombs for the stock Wildcat for some reason.

hurricane3
December 5th, 2013, 11:05
K I redownloaded the DB US weapons pack and got the bombs back, now just need the drop tanks for the donationware FM2

bub
December 5th, 2013, 12:09
Hurri,
If you look in the Donationware F4F you should find the droptanks. Also, search under Kelticheart, he has as set of tanks for the Wildcat. As a last resort, the two FM-2's under my name has a set of tanks. Mah Baby has the bare metal set and the Atlantic has the blue tanks. And as a last, last resort, I have all of them if you need them.
Bub

hurricane3
December 5th, 2013, 12:12
With some research I found you have to have the Donationware F4F-4-3 by Gramps installed to get the droptanks for the FM2.So I did and now have five(I think) new Wildcats plus the two FM2,s and drop tanks and bombs for all.Thanks

hurricane3
December 5th, 2013, 12:16
Thankyou Bub but I already found the tanks (see above post) I should have done my research before I posted, but I'll keep your post in mind for future reference.

bub
December 5th, 2013, 13:16
No sweat Hurri, I do have a set of blue tanks for the Donationware Wildcats lurking around somewhere. If I find them, do you want them, if you don't have them already.
Bub

hurricane3
December 5th, 2013, 14:15
Thankyou so much but I'am really not that particular as to the color ,I'am happy with the ones I've got.

bub
December 5th, 2013, 14:20
By all means, if its not broke, don't fix it.
Bub