PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Watt tres

highpockets
December 1st, 2013, 14:21
I am trying to be sure I have all his objects in my files. Don't remember where they are. Here or Simvation?

Rami
December 1st, 2013, 14:33
Jim,

Neither. Try here: http://mask-rider.net/MaskRider2008/mr2010-help-info.html

Shadow Wolf 07
December 1st, 2013, 14:38
You'll find 2 sets there: LW_trees and LDW_trees. Grab em both. :)

Blood_Hawk23
December 1st, 2013, 17:26
there was also a pro set available at his site. i have them if you want them.

highpockets
December 2nd, 2013, 11:55
Thanks guy. I was just looking for the standard ones used in most sceneries. I was thinking last night that MR had them.
Not planning on any designing. :wink-new:

Blood_Hawk23
December 2nd, 2013, 12:19
Thanks guy. I was just looking for the standard ones used in most sceneries. I was thinking last night that MR had them.
Not planning on any designing. :wink-new:

I also have a set of Dead Trees that Lindsay made for me. I will be releasing them with my Belgian campaign... when ever i get it finished. they look like old dead trees from swamps or marshes. They will also work for that rare tree in no-mans land. I have full perms on these... so let me know if your interested.

there are also some of Lindsays objects included in the Aerocrate scenery. These are probly the same as his other objects. it might be worth looking into. thats all of the ones i know of.

till later,
John

Rami
December 2nd, 2013, 16:00
Blood_Hawk23,

Lindsay is very proprietary about his files. You will need to have permission, written permission, from him before an upload with his files will be approved for hosting at SOH. I have a standing agreement with him that I will not violate.

Blood_Hawk23
December 2nd, 2013, 16:07
Blood_Hawk23,

Lindsay is very proprietary about his files. You will need to have permission, written permission, from him before an upload with his files will be approved for hosting at SOH. I have a standing agreement with him that I will not violate.

As I said... I have "FULL PERMS" in writing from Lindsay. I would say I have full perms if i didn't...

Sorry...
Moving on...

Rami
December 2nd, 2013, 16:18
As I said... I have "FULL PERMS" in writing from Lindsay. I would say I have full perms if i didn't...

Sorry...
Moving on...

Blood_Hawk23,

Okay...roger!