PDA

View Full Version : Milviz stuka

Maury2008
November 17th, 2013, 10:08
I just bought this addon, very nice, the only problem that I can not find the switch of the battery, I looked at the manual but could not find anything, I have to load it with the engine running or use cntl-e, but not the procedure described in the checklist, I'm doing something wrong?

Maury

Lionheart
November 17th, 2013, 11:28
Maury, are you using a cold and dark from another plane?

If so, open the FLT file with Notebook and find anything electrical that is turned off (false) and turn it on (true) and save. Restart the flight.

Roger
November 17th, 2013, 12:09
Right side panel turn ON fuel circuit breaker.

Maury2008
November 17th, 2013, 13:22
thanks, I'll try 'these solutions

Maury

trucker17
November 17th, 2013, 15:06
Right side panel turn ON fuel circuit breaker.

Great call Roger....The use of circuit Breakers, over a single battery switch....A friend has a 1934 Junkers, Lentolaivue 44, He looked for a while thinking BATTERY....:nevreness: Then he switched on the circuit breakers. :triumphant: and she started....

Maury2008
November 17th, 2013, 22:20
the only fuel circuit breaker in the panel on the right is that of the fuel pump, I tried to put it on, as well as all the others, but it does not change anything, I have to activate the battery then the fuel pump is activated and I can start the engine

mgchrist5
November 18th, 2013, 04:15
Maury, I bought the MV Stuka when it was released. I think recall a few posts on their support forum back then dealing with the lack of a cockpit battery switch. If I recall correctly, MV's response was something along the lines that the real Stuka lacked an internal battery switch....and they modeled this accordingly. The battery power connection was made externally by a ground crew member. I might have botched up this explanation a bit...but perhaps someone from Milviz could confirm.

Daube
November 18th, 2013, 05:16
That might be the case.
Other WWII planes didn't have a battery switch. The best example I have in mind is the A2A Spitfire.