PDA

View Full Version : Mission file failed to load error?

dsawan
October 5th, 2008, 09:34
Hi, guys, I am having probs getting my unmodded MAW install to work. It is an unmodded install at version 1.31. I keep getting the mission file failed to load error. I deleted the usiel files and defragged the drive to no good. Was working fine but after a hiatus, it keeps giving this efile failed to load error each time and with some screen flickering or this symbol under aircarft in selection screen:[+1]. I tried deleting useil filerror. Any fix? Thanks. Its really making me frustrating. hope ya can help. :banghead:

DonSPa
October 5th, 2008, 15:05
dsawan make sure that u have an aircraft selected and not just the +1,this has been known to cause problems

dsawan
October 6th, 2008, 16:34
Hi, this +1 error happens before I selecta plane and there is either flickering. When you hit ok, nothing happens and it keeps doing it. This has been happening ever siince I got this crash-prone sim. has anyone else had this and is there a fix? I may have to go to Il-2 because of this. Again, it is doing it to my unmodded install but I do have multiple installs on other drives. I deleted useil files under app data in Vista and defragged. Still doing this. It constantly does this [+1] which it should not do in first place. Hope someone here can help. thx.:banghead: