PDA

View Full Version : Korea Bases

Talon
November 5th, 2013, 11:27
The new air bases by Shadow Wolf in Korea and Manchuria are to replace the old Fox Four bases. He is working hard on them as I post this.

With these new bases there is a great opportunity for those interested in the Korean War to make new missions.There is plenty of info on the internet for USAF, USN, and USMC and even some for the RAAF and British carrier op combat missions.

Anyone up for the challenge? I hope so.

ian elliot
November 6th, 2013, 10:10
Good news Talon, ive always have a Korean install currant on my system even though im mainly a FS9/SX
man these days, the Fox Four airfields have served us well over the years but im looking forward to the new versions, thanks in advance for everyones efforts on this.
cheers ian

Shadow Wolf 07
November 6th, 2013, 13:29
I have finished 21 bases and will probably release a pack this weekend. there are a lot more that can be done, but I think these are the main ones. I will consider the others soon, but later.

SW

Morton
November 7th, 2013, 10:06
I have finished 21 bases and will probably release a pack this weekend. there are a lot more that can be done, but I think these are the main ones. I will consider the others soon, but later.
SW

That's good news! I think the Korea war on the CFS2 platform works incredible well. But the bases and infrastructure maybe hasn't been given the same attention as WW2 by our talented scenery engineers.

Morton :salute: