PDA

View Full Version : My PS3 almost got stolen..

Lionus
January 17th, 2009, 05:56
yeah, you did read the title correctly. typical plot that I didn't remember until the very last moment.. 2 women, 1 man.. gypsies or romanians, whatever they are.. the women asked me outside, man asked if he could use the toilet. they tried to sell me a computer that could be bought for 1k from store for 3k, at that point, I returned inside and caught the guy stuffing his bag with my PS3 games and stuff. he tried to explain, mostly because I had pulled an axe from underneath my bed. ( yeah, I was pissed off, and rightfully so.). I told him that either he empties his pockets and bag, or I'll swing. he did so and after that I threw him out. only loss that I noticed afterwards was 512mb memory stick where i had my GT4 pictures. damn, I'm still shaking..:karate:

cheezyflier
January 17th, 2009, 06:16
there is a gypsie fortune teller in stanton delaware,(gt182 do you know who i mean?) that i used to know. her and her husband were always pulling scams.
i happened to be across from their house one day when they were raided by the fbi, and indicted for swindling some old lady out of a million dollars.
don't never trust 'em.

glad to hear you didn't get "gypped" too badley

Lionus
January 17th, 2009, 06:19
yeah.. my sharp little friend called Fiskars helped a lot too.:woot:

gedm
January 17th, 2009, 07:40
Interesting...I've never known any Gypsies myself but a friend of mine from Croatia absolutely despises them...

Lionus
January 17th, 2009, 07:56
probably for a good reason.

Panther_99FS
January 17th, 2009, 07:57
Is this type of crime popular in Finland ?

Lionus
January 17th, 2009, 08:41
they wouldn't warn about it on media otherwise

waco
January 17th, 2009, 08:48
They work similar crimes here in the States. A family of gypsies got busted in Spokane a few years ago. There's also a group collectively called the Travelers that move about the country pulling scams. Watch out for the kids.

Panther_99FS
January 17th, 2009, 09:40
Ah....Thanks Waco..

Wittpilot
January 17th, 2009, 09:54
I'm not entirely sure that I would have 'not' swang that hard little ax..... probably would have whacked 'em pretty good on the shin or something....

Drake
January 17th, 2009, 10:05
Should have gave him the Uncle Buck treatment with the ax. :)

WuhWuzDat
January 17th, 2009, 10:16
Should have gave him the Uncle Buck treatment with the ax. :)

You mean Bucks ax that was "sharp enough to circumsize a gnat"??

Jeff

cannonhead
January 17th, 2009, 12:34
Toilet?..... sure u can use it:whistle:
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/2764/011jr2.th.jpg (http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=011jr2.jpg)

warbird861
January 17th, 2009, 13:21
yeah.. my sharp little friend called Fiskars helped a lot too.:woot:

I like him too :d
http://www.varuste.net/tuotekuvat2/1502.jpg

Missäs päin tämä tapahtu?

Gdavis101
January 17th, 2009, 13:56
Unreal! Glad you are okay.. The one thing that has always bothered me the most were that of home invasions. I keep my old PR-24 by the door!

GT182
January 17th, 2009, 15:47
Cheezy, I think I've seen the place you're talking about. She's on the corner of the 7 and 4 split. White house across from the Exxon station... that's now closed. There's another out on Rt 13 too. I've always considered any of these places ripoffs extrordiaire. They don't know Jack Schitt.

Willy
January 17th, 2009, 16:01
There was a bunch of 'em operating around the Texarkana Arkansas area for years. They were mostly into the paving driveways and septic tank pumping scams. Most of the locals around Genoa would just run them off on sight. They were also well known for stealing anything they could get their hands on.

They're still around there for all I know.

Drake
January 17th, 2009, 17:14
You mean Bucks ax that was "sharp enough to circumsize a gnat"??

Jeff

Yep. That one. Love that movie.

Lionus
January 17th, 2009, 18:11
I like him too :d
http://www.varuste.net/tuotekuvat2/1502.jpg

Missäs päin tämä tapahtu?

Ironisesti tämä tapahtui kaupungissa nimeltä Varkaus

translation* Ironically this happened in a city called Theft, where I live

OBIO
January 17th, 2009, 21:44
When I was in college, I met a gal whose grand mother was Gypsie. She was the sexiest gal on campus....the college chick, not the grand mother (though she was pretty hot as well)

Never heard of her stilling, but I did here some juicy gossip about her "generosity" in a certain area of young adult behavior.

OBIO

warbird861
January 18th, 2009, 00:23
Ironisesti tämä tapahtui kaupungissa nimeltä Varkaus

translation* Ironically this happened in a city called Theft, where I live

:costumes::costumes::costumes:

cheezyflier
January 18th, 2009, 06:05
Cheezy, I think I've seen the place you're talking about. She's on the corner of the 7 and 4 split. White house across from the Exxon station... that's now closed. There's another out on Rt 13 too. I've always considered any of these places ripoffs extrordiaire. They don't know Jack Schitt.

that's exactly the place i mean.