PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Harvick: "Whoops"

Panther_99FS
October 29th, 2013, 22:39
http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/kevin-harvick-apologizes-for-comments-about-richard-childress-racing-ty-dillon-austin-dillon-102713#!nhm2Q

Daveroo
October 30th, 2013, 07:14
the video has pawpaw saying to dillon to "turn his ass over",and the comment is before dillon turned harvick,sure the 88 hit dillon..but he turned harvick no mater how you look at it,harvick has the right to break in a corner..its dillons job to stay off him,as it was for crafton,and then this video has "pawpaw" telling dillon to turn him over while its all happening...if the sound byte and the video are correctly matched...then not only should dillon apologize to nascar nation..but so should Pawpaw...it sounds more like the "family" was after him from the start.

PRB
October 31st, 2013, 15:19
I was surprised at the exchange between young Dillon and "pop pop" (ok, is it "paw paw" or "pop pop", and honestly, are we going to have to hear every NASCAR media person refer to Childress in this way when the subject is related to these two forever now? If so I'm going to be ill) after the race, when Childress said "I have a plan for him". Really? a plan? What is this, a James Bond movie? Will Harvick escape? Will the plan violate the "less than 100%" rule? Stay tuned!