PDA

View Full Version : DC-6 flight training

Ian Warren
October 27th, 2013, 16:05
Whoops .. bumpsy daisy :icon_lol:
http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2013/10/27/DyJQm.jpg
http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2013/10/27/GVte.jpg
http://www.fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2013/10/27/jmYq.jpg
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

AussieMan
October 27th, 2013, 16:55
Is that the JF DC-6?

Ian Warren
October 27th, 2013, 18:12
Hi ya Pat , Yes indeed the Just-Flight DC-6 WIP , still have a few areas to clean up and she be good to go , airstairs and vee-dub .
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

AussieMan
October 27th, 2013, 18:20
I am at the same stage with an Ansett-ANA repaint.

Ian Warren
October 27th, 2013, 18:39
I am at the same stage with an Ansett-ANA repaint.

:icon_lol: One legged landings ... arr no the paint , sweet looking forward to it :cool:

PS: How close did the fires get to you , couple weeks back heard Lithgow was surrounded :running:

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

AussieMan
October 27th, 2013, 19:45
They were on the Northern edge of the town. I live on the south western edge of the town. Some areas were threatened as fire came down almost to the back fence lines of houses on the north side. Quietened down now as the main fire is burning in the Wollemi NP away from us in inaccessible country.

Ian Warren
October 27th, 2013, 21:06
They were on the Northern edge of the town. I live on the south western edge of the town. Some areas were threatened as fire came down almost to the back fence lines of houses on the north side. Quietened down now as the main fire is burning in the Wollemi NP away from us in inaccessible country.
That's good news Pat , pleased you were'nt threaten and fires under control in the region .

flyinggoldfish
October 28th, 2013, 05:06
Very nice! Hope it's easier to repaint than heir DC-3! ;)

AussieMan
October 28th, 2013, 05:11
They are a much of a muchness. Biggest problem was the nose on both aircraft and the engine nacelles. Once I got that worked out it was a piece of cake.

Yes Ian, as of tonight both fires in the area have been listed as contained.

flyinggoldfish
October 28th, 2013, 07:51
They are a much of a muchness. Biggest problem was the nose on both aircraft and the engine nacelles. Once I got that worked out it was a piece of cake.

Yes Ian, as of tonight both fires in the area have been listed as contained.

Urgh... won't be doing that one then! ;) I salute your patience! :D

The bizarre and nonsensical textures are part of what put me off their DC-3...