PDA

View Full Version : Prayers and thoughts needed

full
October 23rd, 2013, 13:52
Hi everyone, my father was diagnosed with bowl cancer at the beginning for the year, and he has fought it the best he could the doctor said that they can't do any more to help him as it's spread to his stomach.

I Fear these last few days will be his last, I'm really lost for words so please excuse me. You guys here at the SOH are part of my family.

Sent from my Ascend G300 using Tapatalk 2

Roger
October 23rd, 2013, 13:56
So sorry to read this Craig...thoughts and prayers are with you and your Dad.

huub vink
October 23rd, 2013, 13:56
You're in my thoughts Craig and I wish you all the strength you need for the coming period.

Huub

andersel
October 23rd, 2013, 14:32
He will be in my thoughts, Craig, as will you and your entire family.

LA

beana51
October 23rd, 2013, 15:46
Will be in my thoughts, Craig, Dads are a special part of growing up..Those of us who lost our Dads Still can feel their huge had holding and guiding ours...We have to believe this never ends...Vin

ColoKent
October 23rd, 2013, 15:58
Craig,

Your father, you, and your family are in our thoughts...

Kent

aircav1970
October 23rd, 2013, 16:04
Craig,so sorry to hear of your fathers illness,we will certainly keep you and your family in our prayers here in Arizona.

AussieMan
October 23rd, 2013, 16:09
Craig, you and your family are in my thoughts.

Milton Shupe
October 23rd, 2013, 16:42
Oh Craig, I am so sorry to hear about your Father. You and the family will be in my thoughts. May the Angels of Mercy surround you all.

papab
October 23rd, 2013, 17:03
You ,your family and Father are in my thoughts and prayers Craig..

We have so much to thank our fathers for in life and one of the greatest gifts we can do is past along what they taught us.......
That way they will remain with us forever

Rick

hawkeye52
October 23rd, 2013, 17:16
He is in my nightly prayers.

- H52

IanHenry
October 24th, 2013, 00:08
My thoughts are very much with you and your family at this difficult time.

Regards,
Ian.

zswobbie1
October 24th, 2013, 03:13
You are in my thoughts, Craig. I lost my dad a few years ago to the same cancer.
He was 82 & went thru the whole chemo story as well. That was not successful as he go radiation burn on top of eveything. My dad was quite the gentleman. When he came out of his last operation (to be 'bagged'), his only interest was to introduce us (my, my brother & sister) to the nurses & doctors in the I.C.U. Once he had done that, things went downhill very fast. The operation was a success, but his heart packed up & we had to say goodbye the following day. My mom went 14 months later, after being diagnosed with stomach cancer only a month before.

My mom, bless her was a strong woman. When we were sitting with my dad after the operation, my ma sent us to get take-outs. (KFC). She told us no matter what, we must eat.. So we ate, after saying 'good-bye' to my dad.

KellyB
October 24th, 2013, 04:46
Went through the same thing with my Dad. You have my sympathy and hopes for the least pain for all of you as possible.

Odie
October 29th, 2013, 08:22
Sent a prayer for strength to you and your family during this time.

TARPSBird
October 29th, 2013, 13:18
Craig, we'll keep your Dad and your family in our prayers. Hang in there.

CP1207
October 29th, 2013, 14:34
Best Wishes. My Dad is leaving soon too, but you appear too young to be losing yours.

OleBoy
October 29th, 2013, 16:38
Craig, my father passed from colon cancer a week after his only son's wedding. Mine. I was 29. I remember.
Cherish the times past and present.

Thoughts are with you.

full
November 1st, 2013, 08:49
Many thanks everyone, unfortunately my father lost his battle last night (31st October) and passed peacefully and pain free as the doctors could make him.

Roger
November 1st, 2013, 09:04
So sorry to hear this Craig but glad he passed as peacefully as possible.

rdaniell
November 1st, 2013, 09:08
Many thanks everyone, unfortunately my father lost his battle last night (31st October) and passed peacefully and pain free as the doctors could make him.May he rest in peace and may light perpetual shine upon him +RD

Toastmaker
November 1st, 2013, 16:56
Then he was comfortable, and it seems quite certain that he knew how much you cared. We wish him luck on his new journey -
:salute:

huub vink
November 2nd, 2013, 07:02
Sorry to hear this Craig. My condolences and cherish the good memories.

Huub

Skyhawk_310R
November 2nd, 2013, 08:12
The memories we develop last beyond life. Mortality comes to visit all of us. The best we can hope for is to use the time we have to develop relationships with cherished memories. It would seem clear you have the best, the kind that last well beyond life itself.

Ken

Ferry_vO
November 2nd, 2013, 08:23
My condolences Craig..

trucker17
November 2nd, 2013, 09:09
Our thoughts and prayers are with you Craig.....

robert41
November 2nd, 2013, 17:39
Sorry to hear Craig. My condolences.