PDA

View Full Version : prayers for a member needed

Daveroo
October 13th, 2013, 14:03
to be honest,i dont recall his SOH member name,and i do know he hasnt been here much,but i email with him alot about life,planes and anything...here is his last email to me from today..

Just a line to all friends and acquaintances such as my epals etc.

I have been ill for a few months now, not well at all and last week went to my doctors who referred me to the local hospital for tests etc and they kept me in for a week and unfortunately their findings are serious for me. It is a bowel problem.

I shall have to go back in in a few weeks for major operation, so I am hoping it is successful.

One has to be optimistic however and hope for the best and a return to reasonably good health.

I wish you all the best of health and happiness.

Your friend Kenneth Webster of Longley area of Sheffield

Roger
October 13th, 2013, 14:59
Let's hope the best for Kenneth!

andersel
October 13th, 2013, 15:27
Dealing with chronic health issues is, to say the least, a tough nut to crack. They make even the simplest aspects of one's life a daily challenge. I know that I speak for all of us when I wish only the best for Kenneth. My thoughts will be with him each and every day.

LA

beana51
October 13th, 2013, 16:18
Good luck! My Thoughts will be of you..Hoping your family and friends are with you.....Vin...

Quicksand
October 13th, 2013, 19:56
I offer my prayers and I wish him well..

ColoKent
October 13th, 2013, 20:40
Kenneth, you are in our thoughts...

Kent

IanHenry
October 13th, 2013, 23:59
Best of luck mate, get well soon.

Ian.

Crusader
October 14th, 2013, 01:23
I wish Kenneth the best of luck and through the help of friends and family and complete trust in medical establishment he will make it . Let's not forget the Man Above will help in a healthy recovery .

Rich

Milton Shupe
October 14th, 2013, 05:13
Kenneth, you will be in my thoughts and I shall be pulling for you. Stay strong; keep the faith.

Panther_99FS
October 14th, 2013, 09:17
Ditto here!
Just had my colonoscopy about a month ago - best thing I can tell folks regardless of age is to keep up with your fiber!

stovall
October 14th, 2013, 10:01
Keeping my fingers crossed for Kenneth!!

arfyhun
October 14th, 2013, 11:22
I'm standing with you Kenneth.

Graham.

Skyhawk_310R
October 14th, 2013, 14:12
As always, we wish the best for people. But, I was hoping someone could put the dots together and provide us the forum ID of this person. It's always best to put some context of the personal interaction to go with the well wishes. Without that, I feel my words are less worthy.

That said, please get well and I hope we can see not too far in the future your return here to let us know all is well.

Ken

Daveroo
October 14th, 2013, 19:06
Ken,i dont remember the entire name..but was Lanc something..he is a huge lancaster fan...