PDA

View Full Version : I have low testosterone

PRB
September 29th, 2013, 11:40
There, I said it. Actually, I've said three times since the start of this race. Twice in the last five ^%$# minutes. :isadizzy:

stansdds
September 29th, 2013, 15:56
Was there a race in Dover today? I tried to watch the race, but all I saw was a bunch of commercials. Oh, and it looked like there was a race, but it was displayed in a small box at the lower right corner of the screen. I hate ABC/ESPN's race coverage.

Panther_99FS
September 29th, 2013, 17:29
Considering the weak team & lack of experience, I thought Cole Whitt put in a stellar performance......

gradyhappyg
September 29th, 2013, 18:25
Ah Yes low T all the rage,move over Fibromyalgia.
But unfortunately for the pharm makers I am from the south so all I have is Iced Tea.
With sugar and a hint of lemon.

Daveroo
September 29th, 2013, 18:53
Ah Yes low T all the rage,move over Fibromyalgia.
But unfortunately for the pharm makers I am from the south so all I have is Iced Tea.
With sugar and a hint of lemon.

i dont want to get pissy...but my real life testosterone is at 25/0.031

<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">
Testosterone Total
129 - 767 ng/dL
L

</tbody>

<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">
Testosterone Free

</tbody>

not all the rage to me,is reality ...and i dont like it one bit.

PRB
September 30th, 2013, 12:45
Sorry Dave! I hate commercials in general, and annoying ones (like that one) in particular. When it came on again, five minutes later, and that dude with his three foot tall HD head was leering at me telling all about it again, I had to vent! :icon_lol:

Daveroo
September 30th, 2013, 13:32
Sorry Dave! I hate commercials in general, and annoying ones (like that one) in particular. When it came on again, five minutes later, and that dude with his three foot tall HD head was leering at me telling all about it again, I had to vent! :icon_lol:

yeah i was venting to....lol.....i share way to much on these boards.....

Panther_99FS
September 30th, 2013, 13:57
Well,
We could always go back to those Enzyte commercials....:icon_lol:

stansdds
October 1st, 2013, 01:33
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0B1U1-GFcZA/S7q1sVHUt7I/AAAAAAAAAKo/nowroS8REMU/s1600/smilingbob1x-large.jpg