PDA

View Full Version : #3 In 2014?

Panther_99FS
September 17th, 2013, 15:21
http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/shakeandbake/return-of-the-no-3-photo-making-rounds-on-social-media-091713

EasyEd
September 17th, 2013, 16:52
Hey All,

I think the 3 should be on th track again. I used to be a fan of retiring some numbers but I don't think so any more. The world belongs to the living not the dead - no matter what right wingers think about constitutional interpretation :icon_lol: - but hey getting back to racing - the legend of Dale Earnhardt is always going to exist - the legend is the man not the number on the car except to those who saw him drive it and they are temporary on this earth. I think you honor the man more by racing his number than hanging it on a "rafter" of some kind. I say absolutely - run the 3 - Ryan Newman would do it proud.

-Ed-

eddie
September 17th, 2013, 21:49
I've got no problem with bringing the #3 back, I think people would be more upset if they brought back the Black 'Goodwrench" scheme with the 3 on it, but Richard won't go that far,lol Besides Goodwrench isn't a sponsor anymore.

stansdds
September 18th, 2013, 01:47
I agree, as long as the #3 is not painted to look like Dale's #3, I have no problem with it being reactivated.

Panther_99FS
September 18th, 2013, 03:45
I say absolutely - run the 3 - Ryan Newman would do it proud.

-Ed-

You mean one of the Dillon brothers of course - I'll assume it was a typo on your end....:mixedsmi:

Terry
September 18th, 2013, 04:16
You mean one of the Dillon brothers of course - I'll assume it was a typo on your end....:mixedsmi:

He doesn't want to be called Dillon anymore, from now on his stage name is Elvis Petty.

Panther_99FS
September 18th, 2013, 04:38
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: