PDA

View Full Version : virtucol jet stream 31

Daveroo
September 15th, 2013, 14:27
i have had this plane for some time..bought it from them,and have never ben able to get the gauges...anyone have any idea of how to get the gauges working?

Firekitten
September 15th, 2013, 14:29
Follow the included instructions with the download... you need to download and install their security file (with the key) that is in your account on their store page... it includes the gauges.

Daveroo
September 15th, 2013, 17:39
Follow the included instructions with the download... you need to download and install their security file (with the key) that is in your account on their store page... it includes the gauges.

yup...duly noted..and tried...no go...ive emailed them for help several times..no response at all ect....i bought it on sale from PC aviator...bet thats why....bet theyre not supporting the pc aviator sale...

Gdavis101
September 16th, 2013, 11:24
I got mine through PC Aviator and didn't have any problems logging onto their site and getting the files I needed. Have you set up your account with Virtucol? Once you do I think it is just a matter of entering the license number and registering the product. Then, Virtucol site should make the necessary files available to you, if I remember right.

Desert Rat
September 16th, 2013, 11:34
No problem here, same Vendor, special offer as well. Registered on site, registered product, got gauges. If you think this is a problem, wait till you try starting the engines, took me days of trying to get no2 to light!! And I even ****.

Daveroo
September 16th, 2013, 13:08
well poop..ill go try again...