PDA

View Full Version : OT: NewEgg

Pepere
January 15th, 2009, 17:32
Been trying all day to place an order with them and cannot even access my login page or cart.

Did a live chat with them and they said they had sever poblems at that time? So try later. Nice prices and fast shipments. Wish they would get a better system/server.... I'll give them one more day! Shouldn't but I'm such a nice guy!:wave:

David

Lionheart
January 15th, 2009, 17:34
They are AWESOME...

I hope they didnt get the virus thats been going around. rotten thing.

May all virus terrorists spend their time in Chinese prisons...

Bill

txnetcop
January 15th, 2009, 17:44
Yep the tech I talked to over there said it looks like a deep virus-what a shame. Great prices and great service.
Ted

hey_moe
January 15th, 2009, 17:50
I just ordered 2 thumb drives and all went through fine. Got two email also.

Kiwikat
January 15th, 2009, 18:03
I recently ordered half my new PC parts from them with no issues. A day ago I contacted support for a RMA for my motherboard because it came with damaged heat sinks (stupid UPS? ASUS? I don't know who to blame...). Smooth so far. About to drop my second (and final) 900 dollars to finish my new computer. :ernae:

Newegg rocks.

MCDesigns
January 15th, 2009, 18:17
Yep the tech I talked to over there said it looks like a deep virus-what a shame. Great prices and great service.
Ted

Bummer. my first ever experience with a virus was getting the love bug virus from a PC parts company email years ago. I figured since I had sent them one with a question on their products there was no problem opening it (when I used to use Outlook express,, never again). nothing worse than watching your file icons change to virus format right before your eyes.

SolarEagle
January 15th, 2009, 18:22
I buy at Newegg exclusively, and I wouldn't even think about purchasing elsewhere online. Best E-tailer in the business.

pointy31
January 15th, 2009, 18:36
I have had great service from Newegg, highly recommend them...:ernae:

kilo delta
January 16th, 2009, 00:38
Pity that they won't ship internationally............some very good deals :(

Bjoern
January 16th, 2009, 05:46
Pity that they won't ship internationally............some very good deals :(

Wanted to say the same.

Fortunately, there are also some good german hardwareshops on the web.

cheezyflier
January 16th, 2009, 06:41
thing is, i really love M&M's, but raisinette's are really cool too