PDA

View Full Version : Scenery Object

rdaniell
September 14th, 2013, 06:02
I've pretty much done all the airport enhancements with which I have any personal connection so I thought I could maybe contribute to the community in another way. This scenery object represents my attempt to model a combination FBO and Hanger that I've seen at several airports that I've visited over the years. This one is modelled after what the building looks like at Ft. Deposit, Alabama. It's the only building at the airstrip. I don't know what's there today but, back in the 1980s Jack Stephens had a FAA approved repair station there for several engine parts. He also kept an Aeronca Champ there. I kept my Luscombe 8A tied down on the ramp for a few months before moving to Greenville, Alabama.

RD

MCDesigns
September 14th, 2013, 06:10
Nice RD!! :applause:

rdaniell
September 14th, 2013, 06:25
Nice RD!! :applause:

Thanks Michael.....I just uploaded it.

RD

stovall
September 14th, 2013, 07:00
Thanks RD, A must for any scenery maker. Waiting to download.

rdaniell
September 14th, 2013, 07:39
Thanks RD, A must for any scenery maker. Waiting to download.

You are welcome. And let me restate my position on objects in my sceneries......Please feel free to extract any that you wish to use in your own scenery modifications. There's no need to cite me as the original author either. If any of you'll here at the Outhouse think they are good enough to reuse them, that is affirmation a plenty for me. I do, however, prefer that you only upload any thing with my original objects in it here at the Outhouse.

RD

falcon409
September 14th, 2013, 09:14
lol, typical Randy. You'll get the regulars to comment, then 400 downloads once it's uploaded, lol. Thanks for the contribution. . .well done.:applause:

Dimus
September 14th, 2013, 09:42
Quite a useful object Randy. Should have been included in the generic FSX ones.:salute:

rdaniell
September 14th, 2013, 11:09
Thanks for the compliment Dimus. Well Falcon, it has been released and only 398 more people need to download it to reach your estimate of 400 downloads
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

RD

falcon409
September 14th, 2013, 11:22
lol, yea, that was just a "rough" estimate, lol.:salute: