PDA

View Full Version : FlyingMule-diecast stuff...planes...

Daveroo
September 11th, 2013, 14:11
due to the fact ive bought so many diecast models from flyingmule over the years,theyre only 30 miles from me,and if i order before 10am,i will get delivery by 6 pm the next day with just normal UPS rates..and its 6pm because tom wont do my street until last because he has a Girlfriend over here and he likes to stop and visit her..LOL..ive become friends with the owner and several employees,the diecast of Col Anderson P-51B, was a special run that was done for the flying mule for them,with buds permission and soley for theyre sales, all sold out btw...that got me to thinkin..which is dangerous sometimes i know..but without a common sense i called Eric at the warehouse and asked if he would consider talking to Hogan wings about there P3 Orion and atleast painting it in aero union colors.if not putting a retardant tank on it..so i sent off some photos i have from when they got shut down while at MCC and told him i would contact Norm Cook if he needed and talk to him and ask some questions...1/200th scale isnt very big...but it would be cool if theywouod do it...

Daveroo
September 12th, 2013, 09:13
well shoot..i thought someone would think this was kinda cool..........im sooooooooo hurt....:isadizzy: