PDA

View Full Version : Reno Air race heritage participants

Daveroo
September 6th, 2013, 15:57
man i wish i could go this year..seems its going to be a good year.in this video,the high wing Stinson is from Auburn,ive seen it at many airshows and when he was still working on it,and i still had a drivers lic,,id drive out and visit with him at his hanger.Chuck Walh and his SNJ-5..this is the one with the fender on the tailwheel,is from Cameron park ca,

but whats really going to be cool about this years lineup...the Howard 500 with the checker board cowling is to be there!!!

a month or so ago,i sent off to a dealer in washington state about info on a Phenom 100 jet..told the guy on the phone when he called me i was the owner of a plumbing contracting company and needed something for personal transport,he sent me and email two days ago to meet him in reno and test fly an 100,and be a guest for fri-sunday on them for the races...he called me about an hour ago and asked if i had recieved the email...wanted to know if i could make it...even said they would send the jet to auburn to pick myself and my "other half" up and take us to reno..al inclusive weekend..on them...sometimes ya get caught!!! :icon_eek: i just told him i had to be in Germany the same weekend for a product convention...LOL...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o_o3lNsC0s