PDA

View Full Version : Metal2mesh F-15E avionics Upgrade video

Cleartheprop
September 4th, 2013, 22:34
Hello everyone,

Here is a video showing the Metal2mesh F-15E Avionics Upgrade V1.0.
AA radar, AG radar and navigation systems are fully functional. The video shows AG weapons delivery.
Check out the various weapons animations! V2.0 is planned to receive the tacPack system which will allow targets destruction in FSX.
Here is the video:

http://youtu.be/Ad8FJdfQpaE

MenendezDiego
September 4th, 2013, 23:01
She looks great! Good job!

Cleartheprop
September 6th, 2013, 03:18
She looks great! Good job!
Yes she is. VC is just stunning. (and 100% operative)

FSN
September 6th, 2013, 04:26
Nice vid, a little heavy on the contrast for the interior shots. I wish I would've been able to see a bit more detail but that's just me. I loved the music! Well done fellas.

strykerpsg
September 6th, 2013, 08:19
Great video. Thank you for sharing. I'm anxiously awaiting version 2.0 in all of its intended splendor. Glad to see Metal2Mesh carving their well deserved mark in FSX and DCS.

Skyhawk_310R
September 6th, 2013, 16:32
It is amazing to me how close to the mark of reality some of these design teams are coming today! This looks really well done. The F-15E remains among the world's most complex weapons platforms, and for a company using FSX to produce something that appears to strike the mark in realism is truly a worthy accomplishment. Looking at the E2 display for the terrain following radar presentation was personally a very positive reaction. If this operates in a realistic manner relative the terrain projected in FSX, then it is a huge achievement. It would be a really nice challenge in FSX to draw the weather down to low IMC conditions and go out and fly a mountain route using the TF system, then bomb a distant target.

I can only imagine the amount of hard work it took to code these avionics systems up to realistic spec's. I wish these folks well!

Ken

Cleartheprop
September 9th, 2013, 10:15
Thank you for your input!

FSN
September 9th, 2013, 10:35
What was the piece of music used in the vid?