PDA

View Full Version : CFS3 Countries and Uires questions

stockplane
September 3rd, 2013, 01:15
I have seen that in some planes and Campaigns the country code is : Italy_Salo_Republic
I presume that the related files ( facilities, uires, related XML files and so on ) will be in ETO Expansion.
My idea will be modify the Countries entries in MAW with the elimination of japanese country and others and replace them
with most appropiate Countries entry as Italy_Salo_Republic.

The necessary files are only in ETO Expansion or is possible get then in another way?

Thanks for any informations about.

Daiwilletti
September 3rd, 2013, 13:10
Hi Stockplane, what is the language of your install? is it italian? I have never seen italy_salo_republic as a country in the English language version.

stockplane
September 3rd, 2013, 23:47
In fact in the REDUX isn't present entry for Salo Republic but some planes as Bf-109 ANR came with this entry, so i wish try modify REDUX for MAW installation with it and eliminate the Japanese entry that in the med is not use.

Sorry for my bad english, yes i am italian.

Regards.

Daiwilletti
September 4th, 2013, 16:40
In fact in the REDUX isn't present entry for Salo Republic but some planes as Bf-109 ANR came with this entry, so i wish try modify REDUX for MAW installation with it and eliminate the Japanese entry that in the med is not use.

Sorry for my bad english, yes i am italian.

Regards.

Hi Stockplane, most of us do not have experience with the Italian language installs, so I suggest you send a Private Message to one of the Italian members, asking for help? Is Italflyer someone to ask (not sure if he is Italian)?

stockplane
September 9th, 2013, 05:24
All right now i try contact some italians.

Regards.

Daiwilletti
September 9th, 2013, 23:17
All right now i try contact some italians.

Regards.

Is the isolattiforgatti website still going? You might get some contacts there.
Also http://www.maw-superaereo.it/

also http://www.italianwings.it/

Give these a try for good contacts

ciao,
David