PDA

View Full Version : Friend Got Hooked~ Out Fishing

Cirrus N210MS
August 31st, 2013, 19:33
One of my Pilot friends Got Hurt Today

he is oK They Just Took him to Mexcan Doctor and Cut The Hook out and he Got stitches To Close the Thing Up!

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/p480x480/1236808_10201925445397065_238507461_n.jpg

Willy
August 31st, 2013, 19:58
Been there, done that. It does kind of sting....

luckydog
August 31st, 2013, 21:59
Yep.......push it thru, cut off the barb, and pull it back out.
Pour some of the alcohol you brought with you on the wound and you're all set....

beana51
September 1st, 2013, 05:25
YIKES!..I believe there is not a Serous Fisherman who has not gotten "HOOKED"..Goes with the job...Used to be a boys rite to manhood..Enduring the ordeal of hook removal with out tears...<label for="rb_iconid_24">http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon23.gif</label>

n4gix
September 1st, 2013, 05:42
Ouch! Man, I felt the pain when I saw that hook embedded in his calf! :pop4:

TeaSea
September 1st, 2013, 05:55
Yep, had that done to me....accidentally.

And....accidentally did it to someone else.

Goes with the territory.

There's a reason I don't hunt.

pfflyers
September 1st, 2013, 10:07
Ouch! I've hooked myself a few times, but never with a hook even half that size. I think I'd let trained professionals remove that one.

Sascha66
September 1st, 2013, 13:09
Argh! Well fortunately it was only the leg, imagine it had been a bit to the left (and higher up):ichile:

Daveroo
September 1st, 2013, 13:18
differant one of "mans sports"..but had a friend who went hunting with a group of buddies,,,,one guy had to have a BM in the woods,,while he was finishing up,the others heard a rifle shot and they heard said fella groan and heard him fall,,after the loud teasing of him about "falling in it"..and him not responding,,my dads friend Tom decided to have a look and they found the guy slumped forward on his face and shoulders,bare butt high and bloody,,white toilet paper still clutched in his hand,,,,,,he had been shot in the butt from below,down in the canyon below....the shot traveled up his body and tore through just about everything,lodging in his head.

the USFS and local Sheriffs came out did a search and the shooter came forward..he stated he saw what he thought was the whipping of the white tail of a deer and he fired.

this even made playboy magazines news of the weird.