PDA

View Full Version : I need a jeep...

DauntlessDriver546
January 15th, 2009, 05:48
... a drivable one. VC not necessary.

I need it so I can shoot a sequence for my next movie...

A truck will do even! It's just that going down a line of Spitfires in the turret of a tank doesn't make sense.

And once I get my Mission Builder working again, I will have to figure out how to get the planes to taxi together, takeoff together... I've got some ideas that I'd like to experiment with.

And with my new headset and microphone... I get to narrate part of the movie! And here's the ONLY secret I'll let you in on... it's about the Churchill Wing of the RAAF, Spittys based at Darwin... you British guys out there are gonna LOVE it! I hope... :monkies:

DauntlessDriver546
January 15th, 2009, 05:52
I also need a "phantom airplane"... I something that will fly around DURING gameplay, and will rotate so that I can get a good position to shoot some AI action. I need it to fly like when you have a standard plane in slew mode. When you move the stick, the plane moves that way, and when you stop moving the stick, the plane stops moving. If you get my meaning. The "phantom" part is that it needs to be either invisible or as small as possible.

Think anyone could do this? The plane needs no sound package, no panel, nothing... I just need a clear shot in VC mode.

Something like a helicopter/airplane... I can't explain it.

PSULLYKEYS
January 15th, 2009, 06:00
DD: Try this for your "Camera"...........

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&FileType=cfs2-other&page=downloads&ammm=15&pap=2#download

and I believe in the "other" download section are the MG tourer and Norton motorcycles that are drivable....

Good Luck...

DauntlessDriver546
January 15th, 2009, 06:09
Duh... I don't know how I missed this one... thanks, PSULLY!

EMatheson
January 15th, 2009, 07:25
Will need converting - but the best WWII Jeep out there at this time...
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/index.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=10491
(yes it is scenery - but a jeep is included in the package...)

Dirtman
January 15th, 2009, 08:01
Yo DD;

Check yer email dude ..... Santa sent ya sumthin........... :173go1:

DauntlessDriver546
January 15th, 2009, 11:43
Yo Dirt!

Awesome! Thanks! ;-)