PDA

View Full Version : Aeronca E-113 sound set needs to be made.

OleBoy
August 24th, 2013, 14:45
I think I already posted about this. A search found nothing so here we go.

Originally when the Aeronca "K" project started, Nigel Richards volunteered to do the sound files for it. He wanted to wait for the FDE and config to be finished before he started in case there was something that changed, so he wouldn't have to go back and do any editing. That was nearly 5 months back. I haven't heard from him after several attempt by PM or emails. Nigel, I hope things are OK, and you're just taking a long break during the warmer months of the year.

I really had my hopes up that Nigel would do the sound files.

I'm hoping someone out there who knows how to do it will help out. Anyone?

As a last resort I can make the attempt if I have too. Shrug. More learning.

Matt Wynn
August 24th, 2013, 15:15
I haven't heard from him after several attempt by PM or emails. Nigel, I hope things are OK, and you're just taking a long break during the warmer months of the year.

as i speak to him occasionally (moreso his daughter) i can tell you that he's having issues with the solar power at his, it's in a remote spot so a lot of his electricity if i recall has to come from solar power, so when the batteries go mammaries skywards (t!ts up!) it knocks you out, he is fine though... will pass him a message via his daughter :salute:

PutPut
August 24th, 2013, 15:42
Obio did a sound file for Steve Myer's K and my C-3 for FS9. They are (or were) available here at SOH Library under sounds. If all else fails I have them archived. I used them for quite a while with my FS9 C-3. They were good enough for me.

Best, Paul

PS, Now that you are back at it, you just might have to become my Gmax mentor!:salute::salute:

OleBoy
August 25th, 2013, 05:19
as i speak to him occasionally (moreso his daughter) i can tell you that he's having issues with the solar power at his, it's in a remote spot so a lot of his electricity if i recall has to come from solar power, so when the batteries go mammaries skywards (t!ts up!) it knocks you out, he is fine though... will pass him a message via his daughter :salute:

Hopefully he gets things sorted before fall sets.
Thanks Matt.

Obio did a sound file for Steve Myer's K and my C-3 for FS9. They are (or were) available here at SOH Library under sounds. If all else fails I have them archived. I used them for quite a while with my FS9 C-3. They were good enough for me.

Best, Paul

PS, Now that you are back at it, you just might have to become my Gmax mentor!:salute::salute:

I still have the FS9 originals tucked away as annoying as they were. I recall an annoying loop of the sound.
Obio did make them quite a bit better for FS9, although I'm wanting sounds with the FSX sound-cones in stereo before release.

Something else on my list.
Maybe it's time to learn to be a Disc Jockey :icon_lol:

Bjoern
August 25th, 2013, 10:42
Maybe it's time to learn to be a Disc Jockey :icon_lol:

Don't. It doesn't pay the bills.