PDA

View Full Version : Meanwhile somewhere over the Med......

Windrunner
October 5th, 2008, 01:02
(first post after the meltdown) Don't give up guys!

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j245/windrunnerb17/lyz_279.jpg

Werwolf
October 5th, 2008, 01:54
:jawdrop:

:applause: :d

Planes-11
October 5th, 2008, 02:36
That looks great. Depending on how you look at it...was that before or after the Italian surrender?.....:icon_lol:

OBIO
October 5th, 2008, 04:02
WOW! That is one sharp screenshot. What planes did you use in that shot? And please don't say "An He-111 and a SM-79."

OBIO

SteveB
October 5th, 2008, 04:46
That looks like an Alphasim He111 and MVG's SM79 too me.
Nice shot of them.

Steve

Windrunner
October 5th, 2008, 06:21
Steve is right:; Alphasim and Manuele's creations. Two planes with great "Character" and so different in shape, no doubt about it. Like them both.

Planes 11, you'll come to know the right historical period in the pic itself...if you look sharp at the SV insignias you'll see if it was before or after the "Armistice" of the Reign of Italy ( there was not a "surrender" of Italy...lol).

Planes-11
October 7th, 2008, 10:00
Steve is right:; Alphasim and Manuele's creations. Two planes with great "Character" and so different in shape, no doubt about it. Like them both.

Planes 11, you'll come to know the right historical period in the pic itself...if you look sharp at the SV insignias you'll see if it was before or after the "Armistice" of the Reign of Italy ( there was not a "surrender" of Italy...lol).

Windrunner, point taken. What I actually meant however was a quick look would give you the picture of a German chasing an Italian, bringing back the events liken to what happened in Cephalonia after Italy's "Reign" there. My comment above was not really directed at historical fact or period, just a rye smile intended, nothing more.