PDA

View Full Version : This is going to be hard but its worth it!

limjack
January 14th, 2009, 20:38
Birthdays are great exspecially when you receive FSX goodies such as the Saitek yoke and throttle!! Wheeehoooo....Take a look at my first landing, not bad..ATC...we have the runway in sight. I have been flying with the force feedback forever so will now have to get used to my new toy. Will have to get the rudder peddals now to complete this set and I am sure it will make landing a bit easier.

Jim

MCDesigns
January 14th, 2009, 21:02
See, I can't do with out force feedback which is why I quit using my yoke (I wasn't aware it didn't have it when I got it)
yep, rudder pedals are the best, can't imagine not having them.

Congrats on the B-Day gifts, hope you get lots of use out of them

kilo delta
January 15th, 2009, 02:37
Couldn't live without my Force Feedback neither :) Still don't have rudder pedals though, I'm a firm believer in the bank and yank approach to flying (don't think my Accusim B377 passengers are too pleased about it however :) ).

harleyman
January 15th, 2009, 02:53
LOL @ bank and yank.....

So I guess you had a birthday....Happy one ...Enjoy....:ernae:

limjack
January 15th, 2009, 06:59
LOL @ bank and yank.....

So I guess you had a birthday....Happy one ...Enjoy....:ernae:
Thanks Mr. harleyman for the birthday wish...had it yesterday and now it is done..a year older a year wiser!

gera
January 15th, 2009, 07:56
Thanks Mr. harleyman for the birthday wish...had it yesterday and now it is done..a year older a year wiser!

Happy Birthday........older???, yesterday was the first day of the rest of your life!!!!:friday:

Boomer
January 15th, 2009, 08:25
Congrats on the new toy!

I never could get the hang of force feedback. Bought one & gave it away a few days later.. It bugged me :costumes: