PDA

View Full Version : Scenery Texture Help!...

rdaniell
August 15th, 2013, 11:30
...Would one of you'll who has downloaded my Wakulla County Airport and who is knowlegeable about textures please take a look at the texture file for the big clump of grass with the cattails sticking up in the middle of it? What I'm hoping for is that some one can fix the alpha layer. At least I think it's got something to do with the alpha layer. See attached screen shot.

If no one is willing to "fix" it for me, please don't anyone post how I can fix it. You might as well be talking to the wall. I'm almost totally ignorant of paint programs. To be perfectly honest, it's not a big enough issue for me to try and learn something new right now. I know there are folks here who are very knowledable about paint programs and can probably fix it with minimum effort.

Thanks...

RD

MCDesigns
August 15th, 2013, 11:38
RD, try this in ModelconverterX, go to the material editor and under the "Alpha Test Level" line, increase that number to around 100-128. If that didn't help, then you need to redo the texture since is is the anti aliasing around the image when it was selected.

OleBoy
August 15th, 2013, 11:42
I can help (I think) send the cattail texture to my email and I will try to fix it. Should be easy.

rdaniell
August 15th, 2013, 11:53
I can help (I think) send the cattail texture to my email and I will try to fix it. Should be easy.

On it's way to you as I type. Thanks.

RD

OleBoy
August 15th, 2013, 11:59
Ah heck, I just got called into work. Night shift. Time to get ready.
Hopefully someone else can help you out!

Sorrrrrryyyyyyyyy! :running:

rdaniell
August 15th, 2013, 12:39
Ah heck, I just got called into work. Night shift. Time to get ready. Hopefully someone else can help you out! Sorrrrrryyyyyyyyy! :running:

OleBoy, I'm in no hurry. Whenever you have the time to take a look at it will be just fine with me.

RD

rdaniell
August 15th, 2013, 12:44
RD, try this in ModelconverterX, go to the material editor and under the "Alpha Test Level" line, increase that number to around 100-128. If that didn't help, then you need to redo the texture since is is the anti aliasing around the image when it was selected.

NO JOY MC...all I got was a headache...:icon_lol: But if OleBoy can fix it at some later time, that will be OK with me. In the mean time, I just planted some different seeds which are springing up all over the place....Gotta love this virtual planting.:wiggle:

RD