PDA

View Full Version : Frustrating?

falcon409
August 14th, 2013, 09:07
Oh, for something so relatively simple, it sure can be. Trying to make thumbnails of the docks I posted for download (forgot to add those). Using the thumbnail maker that comes with Instant Scenery. . .make sure the screen is filled with the green background and that the sample item in positioned in the screen ahead of you. . .check. . .and. . .check. Click "start". . .Error: Screen is not completely green. Position aircraft so that the entire FS screen is green and no other windows are open. Ya know what, my screen can't get any greener and if I zoom into the sample object any more than I already am the stupid thing disappears. Grrrr.:isadizzy:

Meshman
August 14th, 2013, 09:27
When I mad thumbnails I would find some place on an ocean's coast, slew up a few thousand feet and head out, way out over the water. Turn off clouds too. Then the process became pretty painless. Unless it's different in IS3 than IS 1&2?

falcon409
August 14th, 2013, 09:48
When I mad thumbnails I would find some place on an ocean's coast, slew up a few thousand feet and head out, way out over the water. Turn off clouds too. Then the process became pretty painless. Unless it's different in IS3 than IS 1&2?
Yep, finally got it. . .have no idea how or why, but after getting something to drink (non-alcoholic) I went back in and it worked. Oh well.:salute:

Timbohobo
August 14th, 2013, 15:53
When you find a spot that works SAVE THE FLIGHT! :salute: