PDA

View Full Version : OT: Infinite Scuba

Montie
August 13th, 2013, 10:04
So some of the ex-Aces developers started http://www.cascadegamefoundry.com/, I believe it was announced soon after the closure of the Aces studio at Microsoft. Their first game was launched in June: https://www.infinitescuba.com/ an interesting path they have chosen.

heywooood
August 13th, 2013, 14:50
Infinite Boredom...?

I wonder if dive enthusiasts email them with complaints about the goggles being the wrong shape...or the striping on the wetsuit being all wrong...

right - like anyone would care that much

only us flight simmers and maybe the race driver simmers are that cracked -

good luck to them as I wish no ill will on anyone - reminds me of a Wii console game that I cant remember the title of....just as sleep inducing though

Dain Arns
August 13th, 2013, 17:50
Infinite Boredom...?

I wonder if dive enthusiasts email them with complaints about the goggles being the wrong shape...or the striping on the wetsuit being all wrong...

right - like anyone would care that much

only us flight simmers and maybe the race driver simmers are that cracked -

good luck to them as I wish no ill will on anyone - reminds me of a Wii console game that I cant remember the title of....just as sleep inducing though

"Endless Ocean"?
Had some of Hayley Westenra songs I liked.

Heh. I was wondering if someone in that sim world would be complaining that "The Bends" weren't severe enough. :icon_lol:

Tako_Kichi
August 13th, 2013, 18:00
I wonder if the rivets on the shipwrecks are the correct scale and in the right place?

Flyboy208
August 13th, 2013, 18:20
You Guys are funny !

heywooood
August 13th, 2013, 18:38
"Endless Ocean"?
Had some of Hayley Westenra songs I liked.

Heh. I was wondering if someone in that sim world would be complaining that "The Bends" weren't severe enough. :icon_lol:

lol yes that was it - and the music was ok as I recall -

maybe they make a virtual diver version of the as*kicker for that bends thing....something that boils the nitrogen in your blood instead of lamely vibrating on que...