PDA

View Full Version : If I leave.......

Francois
August 13th, 2013, 01:05
...... I just won't tell ya. :wavey::sleep:

txnetcop
August 13th, 2013, 02:15

If you leave we will notice it right away...So don't please! Every person that leaves this forum because of bad feelings diminishes all of us to some degree! We have a brain and there is no reason we can't talk things out if we choose to work at relationships. In the past, I was guilty of being a bit hasty in my reactions,but that was because of life issues, however that is no excuse to continue bad behavior! I like our moto...let's practice it guys and gals:salute:
Ted

Firekitten
August 13th, 2013, 02:41
Who are you again?

:salute::icon_lol::cost1::sheep:

stovall
August 13th, 2013, 06:45
Firekitten, that is Texas Ted above your post with the Flight Replica P-40N for his avatar. Actually I think it is a real P-40 in the avatar. Time to have some fun at SOH.

Firekitten
August 13th, 2013, 06:50
*facepalm*

The 'who are you again?' was directed at Francois as a humorous response to his 'if I leave I won't tell you' comment. Nothing to do with Ted or P40s.

stovall
August 13th, 2013, 07:14
*facepalm*

The 'who are you again?' was directed at Francois as a humorous response to his 'if I leave I won't tell you' comment. Nothing to do with Ted or P40s.

I know, I was just trying to give Ted a little attention.

Francois
August 13th, 2013, 07:14
:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Roger
August 13th, 2013, 08:18
With your wry, European, humour Francois, I think only Europeans saw it as a joke at first glance:santahat:

Barnes
August 13th, 2013, 08:19
I you go I will never speak to you again! Theres an offer! :salute:

stovall
August 13th, 2013, 08:39
With your wry, European, humour Francois, I think only Europeans saw it as a joke at first glance:santahat:

No No, North Americans got the humor as well. That is why I poked a little fun at Ted and his great avatar. That avatar has been around for one heck of a long time. I will be someone has restored that same aircraft.

txnetcop
August 13th, 2013, 08:53
No No, North Americans got the humor as well. That is why I poked a little fun at Ted and his great avatar. That avatar has been around for one heck of a long time. I will be someone has restored that same aircraft.

Thanks Tom :salute: I have now had my few minutes of fame. I did think that Francois was making a joke but with all that has happened I wanted to ensure that he didn't even entertain the thought...most people don't tell you when they leave they just don't show up any longer.

rdaniell
August 13th, 2013, 08:57

I think there's also a lot of wisdom in that statement. Wouldn't it be best for the community if when someone decides to leave for awhile or forever, they simply just stop posting here?

RD

IFlySWA
August 13th, 2013, 09:31
I think there's also a lot of wisdom in that statement. Wouldn't it be best for the community if when someone decides to leave for awhile or forever, they simply just stop posting here?

RD
Amen!! :applause::applause:

Brian

trucker17
August 13th, 2013, 09:37
OK>>>>>
txnecop, Firekitten, Stovall, Roger, Barnes, Rdaniel.....:jump:
Its time to put FRANCOIS on the AWOL Watch list.....:icon_lol:
We have a nice little cell waiting for him, on a nice little corner of this site....:salute:

dandog
August 13th, 2013, 09:52
The problem for you Francois, is we know where to find you, FS Addon Publishing. Awe no, was that a shameless plug :redf:?

Francois
August 13th, 2013, 10:17

Reminds me of Kermit's song....... "...... it's not easy...... being greeeeeeen". :icon_lol:

Francois
August 13th, 2013, 10:21
The problem for you Francois, is we know where to find you, FS Addon Publishing. Awe no, was that a shameless plug :redf:?