PDA

View Full Version : carenado malibu

clmooring
August 9th, 2013, 16:28
cockpit views of the malibu are up. I think the cockpit looks like the right mixture of glass and steam. I am looking forward to it.

Brian_Gladden
August 10th, 2013, 04:42
SWEET! Been wanting a PA-46 since FS 98!!!!!

clmooring
August 10th, 2013, 13:41
it may displace the commander 114 as my favorite GA 4 place or more piston. I think the malibu is a great looking plane.

YoYo
August 20th, 2013, 22:14
New screenies of Malibu from Today + info CARENADO PA46 MALIBU MIRAGE FSX -- ALMOST READY (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.510756245667861.1073741860.129839447092878&type=1).

https://www.facebook.com/Carenado/photos_stream

clmooring
September 21st, 2014, 18:31
Ok.... after all this time, I finally bought it yesterday. I like it a lot. I think it is a good add-on; could be a great add-on. One of the issues I have is that there is supposed to be a an executable file to run which sets it up for reality xp. I can't find the folder or the executable file. Anyone know where it may be or why it may be missing from my install?

ryanbatc
September 21st, 2014, 18:56
If it's not in the aircraft's Panel folder, try the sim root folder. Carenado (the would be folder name) and other devs typically make their own folder in the FSX/P3D root folder.

clmooring
September 21st, 2014, 19:04
There is a carenado folder in the fax root directory with a sub folder for the Malibu. But that folder only has documentation in it. I looked in the aircraft's directory under siim-objects and it was there either. I used the windows search for the executable's file name.... again no luck.

Sundog
September 21st, 2014, 19:49
If you go into the FSX main directory there is a folder for Carenado. Go into that folder and open and read the document for what type of RXP integration you want.

After you have done that and know what you want, go to the Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado PA46_Malibu_Mirage folder. Inside that folder you will find multiple applications for different RXP integration choices. Choose the one you want and run it.

clmooring
September 22nd, 2014, 06:23
If you go into the FSX main directory there is a folder for Carenado. Go into that folder and open and read the document for what type of RXP integration you want.

After you have done that and know what you want, go to the Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado PA46_Malibu_Mirage folder. Inside that folder you will find multiple applications for different RXP integration choices. Choose the one you want and run it.

Thanks. I don't know how I missed those files. But I continue to amaze myself daily. :dizzy: