PDA

View Full Version : Unable to take off

Alpha Two Zero
August 6th, 2013, 23:29
Hi Guys,
Ok here is a little question for you. I'm flying the Carenado CT206H_Stationair at the moment and for some unknown reason she just does not want to takeoff. I have checked my fuel load and everything is OK there. Parking brake is off, Flaps and trim set correct. But when I push full throttle and reach the correct takeoff speed she just does not want to leave the ground, it feels like the rear wheels are stuck to the runway and she just carrys on down the runway. Now if I change to another Aircraft whilst doing this and then go back to the 206 she flys as she should. This has also happend on the Virtavia A-4 Skyhawk. Any clues in whats causing this

Firekitten
August 7th, 2013, 01:46
Inadvertently hit wingfold command?

(sometimes on aircraft that use that command for an animation trigger it can activate while being invisible... thus suck to Terra Firma :P)

Alpha Two Zero
August 7th, 2013, 02:14
Inadvertently hit wingfold command?
Thanks for that. I think I have solved it for the time being. Opened up another flight IE The Carenado Bonanza A36 (which after a quick test flight she took off with no problems) and then changed it over to the 206 saved the flight, re started FSX and hey presto I'm in the air. But I will save yours for when it happens again. Thanks again