PDA

View Full Version : NEW! Freeware New Plymouth Airport NZ

Flyboy208
July 31st, 2013, 09:20
Just spotted this over @ Flightsim ...

Name: new_plymouth_airport_2013.zip
Size: 159,596,931 Date: 07-31-2013 Downloads: 65

FSX Scenery--New Plymouth Airport NZNP/NPL, New Zealand. New Plymouth Airport serves the city of New Plymouth, and the surrounding region of Taranaki. It is on the west coast of New Zealand's North Island and is 11 km from the city center. The airport is the 10th busiest airport in New Zealand. This scenery is is a custom, highly accurate version of New Plymouth Airport, containing 33 custom buildings, ground polygons, fully modeled terminal interior, photoreal airport ground background, custom AFCAD and more. By Che Ridland.

Currently downloading now, looks real nice from the preview pics ... Cheers ! Mike :salute:

Bomber_12th
July 31st, 2013, 11:28
I saw that earlier this morning too, downloaded it, and looking forward to seeing it in the sim when I can. It looks superb based on the preview screenshots!

orionll
July 31st, 2013, 11:51
Here's a link to the FlightSim.com search: http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=search&fname=new_plymouth_airport_2013.zip.

Flyboy208
July 31st, 2013, 12:22
The airport is very nicely done, but the Author must have some other New Zealand terrain, landclass or something installed, the whole area is not green as seen in the preview images, still a very nice addon ... Mike

Bomber_12th
July 31st, 2013, 12:26
Yeah, the developer has the ORBX New Zealand scenery installed, and thus the airport was designed to blend the best with that scenery. Having recently reinstalled FSX, I'll be installing the ORBX scenery first and then adding this airport.

Naismith
July 31st, 2013, 13:11
Looks pretty green around there on Google Earth imho

SeanTK
July 31st, 2013, 14:24
Downloading now!

There are some images from the author available in the corresponding NZFF thread here:
http://nzff.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=20471