PDA

View Full Version : Project updates: F-35, F-14D and S-3B

Dino Cattaneo
July 31st, 2013, 05:12
I have not posted an update on my project for a while here at SOH... so here are few pictures to show you where I am. In short, F-35 and F-14D will receive an udpate with several fixes and improvements....and limited Tacpack support. The S-3 is making some slow - but steady - progress...

More information on my blog and on the indiafoxtecho facebook page.

http://indiafoxtecho.blogspot.co.uk/

Comments and suggestions welcome as usual!

flewpastu
July 31st, 2013, 05:25
Outstanding Dino, great work you are doing, can't wait for the updates on the F14 and the S3. Thank you for your hard work

Bill

Mach3DS
July 31st, 2013, 05:35
happy to see the new paint schemes added to the F-35! Great work! Waiting with anticipation for Tacpack update to be released so you and other devs can release your tacpack enabled work :)

stovall
July 31st, 2013, 07:00
Really appreciate the update Dino. The improvements on your F-35 and F-14 will only make two great aircraft even greater. Thanks

papab
July 31st, 2013, 07:45
Outstanding Dino!

Rick

fsafranek
July 31st, 2013, 08:09
They all look great. Really looking forward to the new S-3.
:ernae:

Daveroo
July 31st, 2013, 08:18
im not much of jet flier ,but im excited about that S3 for certain.

FlameOut
July 31st, 2013, 12:05
Hot dawg!..... :applause:

Naismith
July 31st, 2013, 13:07
Wow that Google Drive sure is fast at d/l.
Great aircraft.

EC-LPZ
July 31st, 2013, 16:47
Great notice!!! May thanks for working and updating these wonderful planes. :salute:

kdfw
July 31st, 2013, 17:34
looking forward to the new and improved models. thank you very much.

Victory103
July 31st, 2013, 19:08
Looking forward to finally having other models to operate alongside my VRS, it's always to have options that happen to one's favorite aircraft (Tomcat, but did get a ride in the War Hoover).

Dino Cattaneo
July 31st, 2013, 23:12
Well,

in multiplayer I believe the Superbug will still be a (much) better choice than the Turkey (BLASPHEMY!)... but le me elaborate that a little.
In my rendition - due to lack of resources and time - while the weapons are functional the launch modes will be limited (e.g. AIM-54 will be practically useless)... and other systems like RWR will be vastly simplified.

At the moment, for example, AIM-9L can be launched only in visual boresight mode...

As far as I can tell from my sources, Aerosoft's F-14A will be a much better rendition, at least in that respect.

Similar limitations will apply to the F-35...but given that the real thing is just starting the weapons intergration stage we can call that a "realistic" rendition...

MCDesigns
August 1st, 2013, 07:05
Outstanding work Dino! Looking forward to the update!

After your posts in my military ops thread, I have been reading up on Tacpack and I am about to purchase and see what I can do with it. I have several SAM objects, mobile and stationary that I would love to have as targets and to have shoot at me also. Also APCs, Abrams and other armored vehicles that would work.

Dino Cattaneo
August 2nd, 2013, 08:29
I hope I have not oversold the VRS Tacpack then!
It is not so flexible for ground objects as it is (or,better,*will be*) for aicrafts - but is a very well written expansion which does a great job providing some much wanted functions for military aviation fanatics like me...

Paul Domingue
August 2nd, 2013, 09:38
As a long standing member of your fan club all I can say is thank you very much Dino. I'm looking forward to the Viking!:salute:

heywooood
August 2nd, 2013, 11:18
As a long standing member of your fan club all I can say is thank you very much Dino. I'm looking forward to the Viking!:salute:

me too exactly

Thank you so much Dino - FSX would be incomplete without your contributions

sketchy
August 2nd, 2013, 18:32
Add me the list of Happy Campers looking at your WIP Viking pics! Looks great.