PDA

View Full Version : Ritcher Air Park

rdaniell
July 29th, 2013, 22:56
Anybody need some maintenance work or an annual on one of your airplanes? Or do you just like to fly into and out of grass strips. The attached screen shots are from my modified FSX default Ritcher Air Park. This sod strip airport is located close to Ashburn, Georgia. It is owned by Eric Ritcher who works for Delta Air Lines and also has his own repair station at his private strip. He is an A&P as well as an AI. The last time a friend and I flew into it in my friend's Citabria, he was rebuilding a Cessna 120.

If there is any interest in this scenery, I will upload it.

RD

Stan V.
July 30th, 2013, 07:32
Anybody need some maintenance work or an annual on one of your airplanes? Or do you just like to fly into and out of grass strips. The attached screen shots are from my modified FSX default Ritcher Air Park. This sod strip airport is located close to Ashburn, Georgia. It is owned by Eric Ritcher who works for Delta Air Lines and also has his own repair station at his private strip. He is an A&P as well as an AI. The last time a friend and I flew into it in my friend's Citabria, he was rebuilding a Cessna 120.

If there is any interest in this scenery, I will upload it.

RD

Looks like a fun visit - please upload it.