PDA

View Full Version : Polish Miissions and Bf 109d Polish update

HouseHobbit
July 28th, 2013, 17:23
I have received permissions via Stumpjumper to use Corrado La Posta's base model Bf 109d Polish aircraft..
Stumpjumper has all of Corrado La Posta's work passed to him by the author, with permissions for use and upload..
He passed this to me .

I have the original read me included and credits..

Major Magee has a Bf 109c SCW uploaded to SOH and I have asked permission to use this VC in the Bf 109d polish model I have..
( instead of the stock CFS3 Bf 109g VC)

The Po 63 POL aircraft is Nigel's work uploaded to SOH a link to this will be included in the package..

With a second Po 63 in Polish skin included in the package..again by Nigel in the long past..complete aircraft included in the package..

As I have learned there are several models of Corrado La Posta's work on this model Bf 109 b,c and d..out
But none with the skins by Jaycee, Polish..Included with this missions package..

Dancat touched up the model and damage issues in the model of Bf 109d Polish I will be uploading in the package..

I wish to Thank the many authors of this work for their kindness and help getting this together..
And there is much rejoicing!
:applause: :applause: :applause:

rocketred
July 28th, 2013, 17:29
the hobbit master is now adding a title to his master work , hobbit is now

'Master - Investigator' ...he found em and got the information needed for such a project for us simmers

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa