PDA

View Full Version : Cape Cod Airfield

falcon409
July 27th, 2013, 20:11
Still working out some kinks and texturing snafu's, but it's looking pretty good so far.

MCDesigns
July 27th, 2013, 20:45
"pretty good" is an understatement, looks awesome, great job so far!

Montie
July 27th, 2013, 22:52
Great work! What modelling software are you using? Its nice to finally see some Cape Cod scenery, Cape Cod Airfield and Providencetown being two of my personal favourites.

falcon409
July 27th, 2013, 23:25
"pretty good" is an understatement, looks awesome, great job so far
Thanks Mike. . .the grass and autogen are still kickin' my butt. Just can't seem to find out why it's being suppressed.

Great work! What modelling software are you using? Its nice to finally see some Cape Cod scenery, Cape Cod Airfield and Provincetown being two of my personal favourites.
Montie, I'm using Sketchup to do the modeling and texture work, then over to ModelConverterX to finalize the textures and produce the object "bgl". I may have to look at Provincetown after this one.:salute:

Montie
July 27th, 2013, 23:40
Thanks Mike. . .the grass and autogen are still kickin' my butt. Just can't seem to find out why it's being suppressed.

Montie, I'm using Sketchup to do the modeling and texture work, then over to ModelConverterX to finalize the textures and produce the object "bgl". I may have to look at Provincetown after this one.:salute:

Bomber_12th
July 28th, 2013, 05:25
Excellent work, Ed! Not only are you very talented at this scenery creation, but you have a real eye for screenshots as well.

Crusader
July 28th, 2013, 05:38
Love this area Ed . So far it looks like you've done an excellent job on it . Looking forward to many flying hours there .

Rich

JoeW
July 28th, 2013, 06:51
Lookin' great, Ed ........

delta_lima
July 28th, 2013, 07:15
Bravo Ed!

Food for thought: Calclassics has a static objects library with some gorgeous 50s cars - might add a nice "period" flavour vs the stock modern cars ....

looking forward to this for sure!

Daniel

Lionheart
July 28th, 2013, 07:20
Very nice work, Ed! Impressive...