PDA

View Full Version : ADE and Stock Airport

dandog
July 26th, 2013, 16:57
I guess I got hit by the bug too. Question: At KRAL, on taxiway 'E', heading west towards 'A', for a take-off on RWY 27, there is a taxi directional in the taxiway. I opened up KRAL with ADE, and the offending taxiway sign does not show up. I see all of the other taxiway signs. I even see the offending sign in its 'correct' location. What gives?:isadizzy:

stansdds
July 27th, 2013, 03:24
So you see the sign in FSX, but when you open the airport with ADE you cannot see the sign? Wonder if there is an exclusion rectangle preventing the sign from being visible in ADE?

trucker17
July 27th, 2013, 17:35
in ADE check to see if it is listed in the Libraries used......
Its located in LISTS.....Second from the bottom....also check project tree.....
You may have to look for more then one being used.....

paiken
July 27th, 2013, 17:40
You could also go to the tools menu and select "Load Stock Data" to see if it's hiding there. I spent the last couple of hours trying to get rid of a beacon tower at KSDL and finally found it by using the stock data. Best of luck.

dandog
July 27th, 2013, 22:16
Cannot find anything unusual. I used all suggestions. It shows correctly in ADE, not FSX. It's the 'A D' taxi directional sign that can be read when traveling west on Taxiway 'A'. Very strange. I do not have any addon scenery that would affect it either. No exclusions, not hiding in stock data (it is stock data, stock airport). No 3rd party libraries being used. Of course, I am a novice at this scenery stuff.