PDA

View Full Version : this makes me wanna puke!

Daveroo
July 25th, 2013, 10:46
i came close to marrying a woman like this..i could tell you horror stories of her trying to have me jailed from false police reports of her claiming i hit her..i never touched her ever,she went so far as to bite her arm so hard it drew blood,while unknown to her,,a cop watched her do it,,and then she told that same cop i had done it to her during the "fight".....get this..at the time to so called fight happened..i was with my then best friend ,a COP,at his house...and the cop who saw her bite herself?....happened to be my ex girlfriend...who the currant whacko told i had put into the hospital and was in a coma...her words were..."his last girlfriend he beat so bad,he put her into a permanat coma and she may not live",,Val looked at me and said..davey?..did you date someone between me and this idiot?....anyway...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaNNVazyjLQ

gradyhappyg
July 25th, 2013, 11:06
Dude just take her out on the lake.............................................. ................................and leave her there!
Sheeeeeeeesh!!!!! Makes me count my blessings. I can honestly say my wife is a better person than I am.
But James I can say there is no excuse for not getting your wifes oil changed. It's overdue.

MCDesigns
July 25th, 2013, 11:26
yep, I understand that he is a jerk and likes the drama. She does have some serious issues, but he is not totally innocent either. Oh well, they are a match made oin heaven, LOL.:isadizzy::blind::pop4:

ViperPilot2
July 25th, 2013, 11:41
Some couples cannot live without confrontation and drama; it's like they thrive in that environment!

Reminds me of a line from a movie...

"Why are you two always fighting?"

"I like the way she fights."

:isadizzy:

Naismith
July 25th, 2013, 12:02
Like a lot of stuff that we have to wade through on the Interwebs, to me this looks staged. If not then what sort of guy would vids his wife and then puts it online for the world to see. P'raps their hope is to get on Ellen.

ViperPilot2
July 25th, 2013, 13:20
... P'raps their hope is to get on Ellen.

Or else the Steve Wilkos Show!

http://s.mcstatic.com/thumb/4541478/13992566/4/flash_player/2/1/the_steve_wilkos_show_steve_explodes_3_season_1.jp g?v=1

kilo delta
July 25th, 2013, 14:29
That womans got more issues than Flight International.

glh
July 25th, 2013, 15:25
Just watch "A Place In The Sun" starring Montgomery Clift, Elizabeth Taylor and Shelley Winters.

Then take her out on the lake .......

MCDesigns
July 25th, 2013, 16:34
I can see this as a prelude to a COPS episode. "honest occifer, we were on the boat on the lake and I told her to go grab me a beer and then I heard a splash and she was gone" :pop4:

Dain Arns
July 25th, 2013, 17:28
Worked for Robert Wagner...

(Okay, I crossed the line on that one. My bad.) :icon_twi: :icon_lol: