PDA

View Full Version : Get ya Instant Scenery 3

CG_1976
July 24th, 2013, 12:20
http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=iscen3

Now works with Prepar3D and has some yummy features.

stovall
July 24th, 2013, 13:56
And for those who purchased Instant Scenery on or after Jan 1, 2013 read the following:

"Free upgrade for recent buyers: If you purchased Instant Scenery 2 on or after January 1 2013, you can receive a free upgrade to Instant Scenery 3. Simply click on the free upgrade link to download the upgrade."

luckydog
July 24th, 2013, 19:48
....downloaded and reading TFM. This is gonna be FUN !! There are a bunch of little airports in the Texas hill country I want to re-do.......

CG_1976
July 24th, 2013, 22:39
....downloaded and reading TFM. This is gonna be FUN !! There are a bunch of little airports in the Texas hill country I want to re-do.......

If you do would you be willing to share please. I'd love to my Twin Otter and tour the hills north of San Antonio and Austin. It would really help me get to know my new home area in and around San Antonio-Austin-Corpus Texas.

Lionheart
July 25th, 2013, 11:20
Thanks for the heads up, CG!

Ive been wanting this for P3D for ages. Had to use it in FSX, which has differences... :S

EDIT: Got mine installed and setup. Nice....! :)

luckydog
July 25th, 2013, 19:50
I'm really having fun with this.......
until I get the hang of things, I'm just building little private airports (on otherwise empty dirt strips) across the U.S..
A hanger, a house, maybe a barn, couple of vehicles, docks if it's near water. Can't wait till I figure out roads !

luckydog
July 28th, 2013, 21:25
Anyone know if it's possible to delete default objects ?? I'm having problems with it getting in the way of what I want to add.

Thanks, LD

Lionheart
July 29th, 2013, 10:07
If I remember correctly, you can add a delete zone to an area. I forget what the name (exact terminology) is for it, but I think IS3 has it built in. Deletion Polygon or something... arrgh. I'll see if I can find out.

Sounds like you are having good fun...

Bill

luckydog
August 2nd, 2013, 16:02
Thanks Bill !!

Question #2.........what scenery libraries are you guys using ?? Can you use the ones for FS 9 ????

luckydog
August 2nd, 2013, 17:32
Thanks Bill !!

Question #2.........what scenery libraries are you guys using ?? Can you use the ones for FS 9 ????

OK, went ahead and loaded FS9's "Classic Libraries" to IS3..............it doubled up on many libraries I'd already installed, but it also added quite a few neat ones that I didn't have. I think that's gonna be all the scenery objects I need !!

Lionheart
August 3rd, 2013, 08:40
Nice.... How do you find scenery libraries in FS9? Do they have particular names?

luckydog
August 3rd, 2013, 08:45
check out "must have" files at FlightSim...

CG_1976
August 3rd, 2013, 10:05
Just picked her up at a discount as a IS 1 and 2 owner. Let's see what i can do to a few Airfield's in NWT and Nunavut. Milviz's 737 needs some short field's. For Objects I use Sidney Schwartz's Libs. There frame rate friendly and creative.

Lionheart
August 8th, 2013, 11:08
That is one cool program. I remember trying to place scenery in making Operation Valkyrie. Man, that was difficult. Guessing where the locations were, getting them closer, closer, recompiling and recompiling... ACK!!!!