PDA

View Full Version : TV rights change

Terry
July 23rd, 2013, 10:44
Don't know if this is good or bad, time will tell.

Jayski's NASCAR Silly Season Site (https://www.facebook.com/jayskisilly)NBC Acquires NASCAR Rights, ESPN/TNT Out see more athttp://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm#20130723d

stansdds
July 24th, 2013, 01:59
Oh, this is just great.

seven will be carried on NBC annually, with 13 airing on NBC Sports Network (NBCSN)

Guess what my cable tv service does not include unless I want to buy a special sports package? So long, NASCAR and the Chase. :wavey:

Daveroo
July 24th, 2013, 07:43
well..heres the deal..ill give you my numbers,,and you order directv,give them my numbers as having recommended them and i get a discount and you get channel 220!!!!!

stansdds
July 26th, 2013, 01:18
well..heres the deal..ill give you my numbers,,and you order directv,give them my numbers as having recommended them and i get a discount and you get channel 220!!!!!

Uhhhh... thanks? :icon_lol:

Cazzie
July 27th, 2013, 00:38
Best watch it Dave, Comcast owns NBC and should they decide to up the ante for dish TV services, we may be out of the package. I remember distinctly when DirecTV had that problem with NBCSN when it was VERSUS, ditto the same problem with FOX, but in the latter, what the Hey.

Caz

Daveroo
July 27th, 2013, 06:47
well i was just referring to the "recommend a friend' ten dollars off a month thing directv has for new installations.but that would be typical to have them all go into those channel negotiation talks again..

stansdds
July 28th, 2013, 04:13
well i was just referring to the "recommend a friend' ten dollars off a month thing directv has for new installations.but that would be typical to have them all go into those channel negotiation talks again..

It's not a question of "if", it is merely a question of "when". The battles will happen again, it's all about the money and as long as consumers are willing to pay ever increasing cable and satellite tv bills, the battle will go on. Laws of supply and demand.