PDA

View Full Version : For Shessi...Wellington flight report

Rami
July 16th, 2013, 10:11
Mark,

I took the "Wimpy" out for a spin, and have the following report.

1) With the current 0.80 thrust scalar, I couldn't get the wheels to move at full throttle. So I bumped it back to a 1.0 setting. She climbs a little better than normal, but not much else was affected. The .dp on both the AI and player versions were fine, and nice job using the AI bombs in your weapons choices.

2) The 2d panel is outstanding, but with the revised panel.cfg you sent me, the VC gauges don't show up.

Other than those two kinks, you're looking great for a release.

Then, is it the Whitley or the Hampden? If it's the latter, JD Tinballs may have some source files already for you.

Shessi
July 16th, 2013, 14:25
Rami,
That's tweaking for you!

I've now modded the aircraft.cfg and panel.cfg, so you have an ac that can take off (always useful!), has a textbook top speed of 255mph, and all the gauges show. Thanks.

I'll upload it then.

Well, re-next...In CFS2 we have the Alphasim Whitley, both versions V and VII, but may do Ted's Whitley I. As for the Hampden, again we have the Alphasim, and Jamie has done a lot already, I don't know what's to do on that?

Actually I've got Coastal Command Wellingtons Mk's XIII, XIV and XIV with rockets on the production line, so they will be next.

Shessi