PDA

View Full Version : 'Cheapest Cars In The World'...

Panther_99FS
October 4th, 2008, 18:09
http://www.asylum.com/2008/10/01/cheap-cars-around-the-world/?icid=100214839x1211104102x1200659407

Dain Arns
October 4th, 2008, 18:15
Aww, they're all so cute! But seriously, shouldn't this thread be titled, "Cheapest Cars To Die In the World"? :costumes:

grunau_baby
October 4th, 2008, 23:58
They forgot the Fiat Panda, quite the cheapest ride you can have here, but safe and reliable enough. And much better build than most other microcars, I had the chance to compare last weekend on a big local car show and some of those tinies were cheaply build as hell!

Here´s the sad fact about small car safety with the last series Fiat 600 (I convinced my wife to sell it, she loved the design and loves it still, but...)
h1wbZegQL4Q

The Panda does quite well, but there are safer micro cars still (the C1). Economy is not a mater of safety, not only.
ESksolI3OQs

Compared to a cheap BIG chinese build limousine:costumes::costumes::costumes:
r9YbDCvrBBk
Even that SUV (at the end) is a desaster.

Alex

mike_cyul
October 5th, 2008, 05:50
Whoa! Why even bother to install airbags in those last ones. :isadizzy:

Mike

Panther_99FS
October 5th, 2008, 06:39
And if you watched the TV show "Family Matters", you'll remember that Steve Urkel drove a BMW Isetta....:mixedsmi:

grunau_baby
October 5th, 2008, 06:42
With these "safety" standarts our markets do not really have to be afraid of the cheap chinese vehicles. If upgraded they would not be cheap anymore anyway. If you want to be very very cinic: selling those cars seems to be another crude way of population-control for china:isadizzy: These footages give me goosebumps!!! Safety is one main aspect for me when buying a car, especially for German roads.

Alex