PDA

View Full Version : Close Cousin to the F-3F

FSX68
July 14th, 2013, 06:15
Tufun,
Oh great connoisseur of the round aircraft engine, can you guess what aircraft this round engine belongs to?

This plane is already FSX native and although not a trainer like the F-3F it has that similar round engine on two wings profile.

Give up? Here is another pic

90218<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->

PutPut
July 14th, 2013, 07:24
Where in the heck did you find a FSX native version of this beauty? It looks very much like Ivan Hsu's model which is a portover. I believe he originally designed it for CFS2.

Best, Paul:jump::jump:

fxsttcb
July 14th, 2013, 07:30
Where did you find an FSX native Curtiss Goshawk? Cool beans!...Don

FSX68
July 14th, 2013, 08:40
Where did you find an FSX native Curtiss Goshawk? Cool beans!...Don

OK Don and Paul
You nailed it! EDIT: It's not a FSX native (Textures are in BMP format)

Here is the readme

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Curtiss HawkIII (model BF2C-1 and models 68) for FSX-Acceleration and FS2004. Original & marvellous model by Ivan Hsu, who gave permission to publish it again . 5 Liveries and 9 textures plus great sounds and working VC. All I did was putting together all I could find for this great model to make it fly in FSX, so many thanks to Ogilvie and Lawdog. And again many thanks to “Scrubby” for teaching.

The aircraft is flying very well in my versions of FSX-Acceleration and FS9, but is not tested by me in SP1 or SP2. This file should not harm your computer, but I accept no responsibility when it does, so try it at your own risk. Remarks and hints are welcome. Have fun!

hertzie, november 2011
email: hertzie@hetnet.nl

It works well in FSX-Acceleration and includes repaint kit.

Link: http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=curtiss+hawk&x=23&y=15

(http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=curtiss+hawk&x=23&y=15)

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026"/> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapelayout v:ext="edit"> <o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1"/> </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->