PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Explain This To Me?

strikehawk
July 9th, 2013, 18:06
Alright, I got the PAOB Fokker 60 today and I was on their site looking around for skins and what not. Well, I found the paint kit page and as I was looking for the d/l link I find that the kit is payware and I can have it for an additional $$. What is that all about? I'm not one to deny anyone their fare share but as far as I know most publishers make paint kits as part of the download or free to customers on their website. This is the first time I have seen a payware paint kit. Are they serious? way to get interest in your product, restrict repaints to non-existence and nick your customers for some more cash. The closest thing to this I have seen in the past was when LZ forbade anyone from repainting their helos but they would do it for you, after you discussed price with them. Pity, I now know that I will not buy another PAOB product because of this, I don't need a Photo Shop paint kit that badly.

Timbohobo
July 9th, 2013, 19:44
Thanks for the warning, US$25 for the paint kit is wrong, so wrong

Edit, link http://www.precisionaerobus.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=82